quarta-feira, 19 de julho de 2006

Not Ready To Make Nice

Forgive. Sounds good.
Forget. I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything,
but I'm still waiting.

I'm through with doubt.
There's nothing left for me to figure out.
I've paid a price and I'll keep paying.

(Chorus)
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell
and I don't have time to go
round and round and round.
It's too late to make it right.
I probably wouldn't if I could.
Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring
myself to do what it is you think I should.

I know, you said, "Can't you just get over it?"
It turned my whole world around and I kinda like it.
I made my bed and I sleep like a baby.
With no regrets and I don't mind saying,
It's a sad, sad story when a mother will teachher
daughter that she oughta hate a perfect stranger.
And how in the world can the words that I said,
send somebody so over the edge,
they they'd write me a letter, saying that I better
shut up and sing or my life will be over.

(repeat chorus 2x)

Forgive. Sounds good.
Forget. I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting.
Dixie Chicks

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

miana disse...

Gostei mto da música e da letra! =')
Lobe iu a lote! =) Bjnhos grandes miga***